miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

WHAT TYPE OF READER AM I?

Hello everybody! 

As you already know, we are in the reading season! That's why this beautiful and useful way to get closer to the book's world. What is this beautiful way? Aurasma. This application allow us to increase the size of somenthing. We call it augmented reality, a digitally enhanced view of the real world. 

Thanks to Aurasma we can make that a photo or a poster comes to life through our mobile phones or other devices. The process is very easy: Download the Aurasma App in your devices, point out to the screen and you will see how the reality change! 

In my case, I chose Harry Potter as my favourite book. The main reason for my election is that I love magic and fantastic books. In additon this story offers to the readers many values and advices for the life! It's absorbent and magic! 

Here is my trigger image used to do my augmented reality! You can follow me in Aurasma through my profile "GonzaloMon". Hope you like it! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario