domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

MY PLE AND PLN FOR CLIL

Hello everyone again!

Here is my mind map about my learning process through CLIL. In spite of chencking many tools in the Playpen to do the task, finally I chose Easel.ly to create  my PLN and PLE. It is a very useful tool that can help to organize the ideas and offer an incredible quantity of resources and templates. If you can imagine an unsual shape for your diagram, you will be able to get it with this tool for sure!

During all my learning process in CLIL I have to highlight this two final years. Firstly, I learnt a clear notion and many concepts in the last year of my Degree, since I chose the "Mención" of English. And secondly, due to my enrollmen in this Master's Degree in Bilingual Education, I have had the opportunity to reinforce many concepts and learn new ones. Moreover, I would like to give substance to my trainy course periods that they have had a great influence in my opinion of this new methodology.

Finally, I would like to continue learning things about CLIL and finding out new tools and resources to develop my mind plan year after year. I hope my diagram duplicates its size in a few years because learning is a continue process that never stops.

I hope you like it. Here is the link: http://easel.ly/infographic/eldc5o
 
Gonzalo.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario