viernes, 18 de marzo de 2016

EVALUATING CLIL E-PROJECTS

Hello everybody!

Here is the link of the CLIL e-project chosen by me to evaluate it!: https://sites.google.com/site/clilanimals3g/

To carry out this challenge I decided to use the tool called Genially, a beatiful way to create multimedia presentations. It allows us to use many templates, images..etc. Moreover it offers us many options to  create whatever we want! Initially, it was a little bit complicated for me to master the operation of the tool but, once you have acquired  the skill to work with it, things run smoothly!

This activity has made my eyes open about the importance of the evaluation. It is key that children learn to evalutate their peers because, in this way, they will develop thier critical thinking and their capacity to judge!


I hope you find it interesting!

Best regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario